The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all bookings and will form the basis of your contract with "Lerato Foods & Naturals Ltd"
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with 'Lerato Foods & Naturals Ltd' you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
For your peace of mind, we will like to offer a flexible booking policy. For all new bookings made up to December 31st 2022, you may change your booking before travel due to the COVID related reasons as outlined below:
a. UK FCDO advises against all but essential travel, or your destination is placed on the red list.
b. Flights are cancelled with no alternative routing available to reach your destination.
c. Your destination had entry restrictions in place prohibiting you from travelling, or quarantine restrictions in place.
d. In the above cases we can discuss moving your booking to an alternative date subject to availability. In this case, the below terms and conditions will still apply. Please carry out relevant travel insurance and travel protection.
2. A deposit of 50% of the cost per person of your chosen holiday is payable at the time of booking. 50% of that deposit will be non-refundable except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the course which you have booked.
3. The balance of the holiday cost is payable in full ten weeks before departure. If the balance remains unpaid within 10 weeks of departure, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the full deposit. Please get in touch if you will like to discuss payment, we are always happy to help.
4. It is required that you arrange adequate holiday insurance or independent traveller protection. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergency.
5. Cancellations; (i) Up to 10 weeks prior to departure, 50% of the full deposit and any additional costs (flights, private transfers etc), paid before that point will be withheld. (ii) Within 10 weeks of departure 100% of the full holiday cost and any additional costs paid (flights, private transfers etc), will be withheld.
6. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or any other causes beyond our control.
7. Transportation & Transfers; All transportation and transfers included in the holiday costing are provided as a group transfer, unless we offer private transfer as an alternative. Please ensure before booking flights that the relevant transfer can be met. We are more than happy to arrange a private transfer for you should you wish to arrange flights out with the group transfer times, however this will result in an additional surcharge which varies depending on location being payable by yourself. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time and will always endeavour to provide a suitable alternative in the unlikely event of this occurring. Please note: Lerato Foods & Naturals will not be liable for any private transfer cost which is a direct result of flight delays or as a personal choice. Should a private transfer be required due to the group transfer being missed, this additional cost can be claimed against your holiday insurance or directly with the airline in question.
8. Flights are not included within the holiday cost, however our team are on hand to advise the best flights to fit in with our complimentary group transfers. And we will work with our preferred hotels and accommodation providers to offer you the best rates if you choose to extend your stay.
9. We shall not be responsible for any delays or changes made to scheduled flights by the airline in question or third party transportation providers.
10. We shall not be responsible for luggage lost in transit while the responsibility of an airline. Where possible we will provide advice and assistance in seeking to retrieve any luggage so lost.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements advertised where necessary. In the unlikely event of the accommodation advertised, proposed itinerary, or group holiday leader etc being unavailable, we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
12. All reasonable and proper steps have been taken to ensure that the accommodation and services are as advertised. We will be responsible for any acts or omissions of our own employees and agents whilst acting within the scope of their employment but cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of third parties or those providing services over which we have no direct control.
13. In the interests of safety and hygiene, you are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear for outdoor walking and touring, on the beach, in the kitchen or while cooking, and at all times.
14. We will not be responsible if you suffer illness, personal injury or death as a result of misadventure during the period of your overseas trip arising out of an activity that does not form part of the itinerary provided by us.
15. All our trips are subject to a minimum number of bookings and we therefore reserve the right to cancel and in this event we will return all monies which you have paid. In no case will your holiday be cancelled within four weeks of departure except in the event of circumstances out-with our control.
16. In the event of any problems arising during the trip, you must report it immediately to our representative on the course and failing satisfactory resolution of the problem, you should file a written report within 28 days of your return. No liability will be accepted for any complaint not reported to our representative at the time and intimated within 28 days thereafter.
17. All travellers need valid passports. This means your passport shouldn’t be older than 10 years and should be valid for at least 3 months from the end date of your holiday. If you have applied for a new passport, give the Passport Office at least 10 weeks to process your application.
18. If visas or any medical certificates are also required to your holiday of choice, please endeavour to apply for one as early as possible.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK)
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
LERATO FOODS & NATURALS LTD
Registered in United Kingdom number 10593905
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
See our general Terms of Service here